UK Visas and application for Pakistan
England is fantastic country in the world according to beauty, economy and safety. There are thousands of people from all over the world visit this country on a daily basis. There are different types of visas are available for the UK just as study visa, medical treatment visa, visit visa, business visa, work visa, marriage visa and family reunion visa. All these visa demands different types of documents and procedures.
England is an ideal country for studies and that is why thousands of students apply annually to study visa in the UK. It is simple just apply to your concerned education institute and on approval deposit fee. Student visa is awarded through British high commissioner after conducting interview.
Medical treatment visa
Medical treatment visa is issued for patients who want to treat their ailments in the UK private hospitals and clinics. This visa is issued through assessing funds and arrangement, it is granted for the duration of treatment and after that the patient will return to his native country.
Business visa is granted to businessmen and investors who want to develop business in this country. The UK is the best country for creating new business and investment.
Work visa or work permit is released for skilled workers from all over the world who will fulfill the shortage of labor in seasons or other. Work visa required a job offer letter from England employer or sponsor.
Marriage visa is for couples who want to migrate to the UK and for this the spouse sponsor the other partner and bears all expenses of living and traveling in the UK.
Family reunion visa
This visa is designed for family members to join or reunion in England. This visa will be sponsored by England based citizen or nationality holder.
England visa application ways
1. England border agency declared that Pakistani people will apply online for visa and points based method will be applied on each case.
2. Visit the UK border agency website and fill up form required for that visa required by you and submit it online, but take its print and attached all required documents with this.
3. Then, visit Gerrys international visa application center, but prior appointment is necessary.
4. It is vital that contact Gerrys international visa application center on its land numbers from Monday to Friday in working hours on 0900-10411.
5. Gerrys international visa application centers are located in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Karachi. Lahore. 20 Queens road, opposite Ganga Ram Hospital. Karachi. 43/1 D Razi road, Shahrah-e-Fasil. Islamabad. Sadiq plaza, G-9 Markaz.
6. Applicant personally visit these application center and deposit visa fee and bank charges along application having related documents.
7. Application form dully filled and signed.
8. Valid passport of applicant.
9. Color photograph 45mm x 35mm having light blue back ground.
10. Original CNIC along photocopy.
11. Tuberclosis (TB) screening test result.
12. Visa fee receipt.
13. Interview will be conducted at British high commissioner Islamabad and this process usually take 15 days