Denmark Visa and Requirements For Pakistan
Visa is a legal document that allows the people to enter into another country, while different countries have different requirements for visa. However, there are some common and cosmopolitan requirements for visa are just as passport, documents, purpose of visit, identity documents etc. After 2010 Denmark also changes, some rules for visa and according to new rules all supporting documents should be attached with application form. If the required documents are not annexed with application, then it will not be entertained by the visa officer and visa processing fee will be lost.
In Pakistan the short-term visit visa for Denmark require a visa application which should be submitted personally at the FedEx office. This facility is available in Pakistan three different cities like Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. This office received visa application from the applicant and dispatched it to Denmark embassy for further processing.
However, it is very important that all visas require different types of documents or other requirements. Denmark offer various types of visas to other person from the world just like student visa, work visa, immigration visa, family reunion visa, business visa, visit visa etc. Student visa mostly requires academic qualification documents and financial or sponsor letter from parents and admission letter from university or college.
Similarly work visa needs job offer letter from Denmark employer, experience certificates and documents. Immigration visa require all types of documents like qualification, CNIC, passport, birth certificate and other related papers. Family reunion visa demands invitation letter from the Denmark permanent residence permit holder, his/her income certificate, accommodation facility, financial funds etc. Business visa require financial or funds details, bank statement, business experience and investment amount. Visit visa demand funds, passport, hotel reservation, air tickets and other.
The following mentioned documents are required for Schengen Denmark visa.
1. Handwritten application or types application form with capital letters.
2. Applicant valid passport or other traveling documents.
3. Color copy of CNIC.
4. Three recent passport sized color photographs having 35 mm x 45 mm.
5. Invitation from the Denmark resident including all detail about the host and visiting purpose.
6. Color copy of host passport if applicant is visiting family or friend.
7. Medical insurance of applicant who is going to Denmark and it should be minimum 30,000 euro.
8. Fee deposit receipt for visa processing.
9. Property documents in English if required.
10. Family registration record on NADRA form.
11. Marriage certificate in English if required.
12. Employment certificate from employer indicating service duration and position.
13. In case of self-employed required tax papers and company registration.
14. In case applicant is student then permission letter from school, college or university.
15. Bank statement for the last six month.
16. Salaries slips for the last three months.
1. It is advised to applicant that he/she contact with Gerry’s/VFS Visa Service Centre to get basic and necessary information about visa application. The embassy also contact with applicant if there is any requirement or changes in process.